Get help paying for health insurance

A new refundable tax credit, called the Premium Assistance Credit, is available to subsidize the purchase of health insurance for certain taxpayers. The Premium Assistance Credit can be applied directly to the premiums or can be recovered when filing your tax return. To qualify, the following must be true.

Similar healthcare questions answered

See more frequently asked questions

Contact us

Visit our office in Old Farm Executive Park just west of Costco

Click on the map to get directions from your current location. Note that our office is not visible from Grant Road. It is located in Old Farm Executive Park, as seen in the map.