U.S. citizens living abroad

If you are a US citizen or resident alien, the rules for filing income, estate and gift tax returns, and for paying estimated tax, are generally the same whether you are in the US or abroad. Your worldwide income is subject to US income tax, regardless of where you reside. Thanks to the miracles of modern technology, all tax preparation - including signing and filing - can be accomplished quickly and easily, no matter how far away you are.

Browse other tax services

Contact us

Visit our office in Old Farm Executive Park just west of Costco

Click on the map to get directions from your current location. Note that our office is not visible from Grant Road. It is located in Old Farm Executive Park, as seen in the map.