Injured and Innocent Spouse Relief

If you filed jointly with a spouse and all or part of your refund is applied to your spouse’s past-due tax, child or spousal support or student loan, you may qualify for injured spouse relief.

If you owe tax because your spouse or former spouse failed to report income, reported income improperly or claimed improper deductions or credits, you may qualify for innocent spouse relief. There are different types of relief for different situations. These are complex subject for which you should have professional help. Come and talk to us so we can see what type of relief you might quality for.

Browse other tax services

Contact us

Visit our office in Old Farm Executive Park just west of Costco

Click on the map to get directions from your current location. Note that our office is not visible from Grant Road. It is located in Old Farm Executive Park, as seen in the map.